How far can you throw a burrito?Return to the Events page
Hall of Fame
Looking for an entry?
Rules of Entry
- Do not cheat with cuts and edits. If it feels like cheating, it's probably cheating.
- Must show a sign reading #ThrowThrowBurrito or yell out “Throw Throw Burrito” at some point during the video.
- Must provide a mechanism within the video to measure the distance.
- Must prove that the burrito is real by taking a bite after a successful catch.
- Horizontal and vertical distances both qualify for this event.
- No profanity or nudity.
- Video must be posted between 2/27/2019 and 11:59PM PST 3/26/2019.
Once your submission is complete:
- Upload it to Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter (only one please).
- Use the hashtag #ThrowThrowBurrito in your caption.
- Make sure your post is PUBLIC or we won’t be able to find and post it.
What happens after that:
- We will find your post and verify it meets the requirements above.
- We will post it to our site.
- We’ll create an Athlete profile for you on our site.
- We’ll message you with a link to your new Athlete profile page and a link to download some flair.
Please read this Privacy Notice to understand how the Exploding Kittens collects and uses information for purposes of the Burrito Bowl.
Collection and Use. When a strong and fearless Internet user (“Athlete”) posts a video or photo to social media using the #ThrowThrowBurrito hashtag, we will either be notified of the post (through that Athlete tagging us) or we will find the post by searching “#ThrowThrowBurrito” on the relevant social media channel (e.g., Facebook, Instagram and Twitter).
When we discover a post with the #ThrowThrowBurrito hashtag, we will embed that post and related information on the Burrito Bowl’ website. We will also create a dedicated webpage for each Athlete showcasing their entry/entries and the username associated with the related social media account. As a result, each Athlete trials and triumphs will be publicly available for the world to see.
Your Choices. If you are an Athlete or have mistakenly been associated with the Burrito Bowl, and would like us to remove your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sharing. We will not share the information of Athletes with any third parties except as necessary to carry out the Burrito Bowl.
Legal Basis. If you are located in the European Economic Area, when you use the #ThrowThrowBurrito hashtag on social media, you consent to our processing for purposes of the Burrito Bowl. Similarly, we have a legitimate interest in carrying out the Burrito Bowl and ensuring that the Athletes receive the glory they have earned.
Additional Information. For more information about how Exploding Kittens processes personal information, please visit explodingkittens.com/legal/terms-privacy.
Questions. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks and Good Luck!
- The Exploding Kittens Team